|Due to overwhelming response I have decided to offer a second tour of the Spring 2020 Croatia Culinary Tour with Jennifer Adler. Dates for this tour will be April 19 – 25, 2020.
This trip will be identical to the tour previously announced, a one week tour of the Istrian Peninsula of Croatia including all lodging, meals, tours, cooking and nutrition classes. And again, this tour will be held from April 19-25, 2020.
A sampling of testimonials from previous Culinary Tour attendees:
“It was a trip of a lifetime!”
“Outstanding meals in special and unique settings!”
“If I planned my dream vacation it would have looked a lot like this.”
“Amazing tour: very well organized, well planned.”
“It is impossible to decide my favorite part of the tour, everyday I think I find a new favorite.”
“We loved the food, food, food. It felt very authentic and we love the off the beaten path places where we were able to meet the families and chefs.”
“Knowledgable and welcoming guides, tour operators and tour leaders! Simply Outstanding.”
“There was no way I would have ever experienced these meals and views and methods of cooking.”
“Thank you so much for organizing the most incredible tour. I cannot imagine better food, sights and group of individuals. This was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
“The activities were all extremely noteworthy and left me with the feeling of being on a travel channel show.”
“This was so beyond my expectations and more than appreciated. What an incredible value.”
“I loved it 200%. I am so happy I came.”
My family and I recently spent a year in Croatia and made very special connections with local natural food community. This tour has been crafted through my close relationships with local Croatian chefs and farmers and are hand-selected, one of a kind authentic experiences that would not be possible as a typical tourist. You’ll meet incredible people serving amazingly fresh caught seafood, farm-raised meats and hand crafted cheeses, the finest olive oil in the world, world-class wine, and, of course, truffles. All served to us as we’re surrounded by stunning natural beauty and up-close ancient Roman, Italian, and Croatian, history.
Enjoy the best of “Agro Tourism” as we enjoy classical dishes in local taverns and farms. I absolutely love these places!
The dates for our week-long culinary tour of the Istrian Peninsula of Croatia are
April 19-25, 2020.
Coastal Istria was recently named one of the 50 Places You Must See!
Prepare to experience:
- Local cuisine at a konoba featured in the late Anthony Bourdain’s television show, No Reservations.
- Guided tours of the postcard-like Istrian towns of Rovinj, Montovan and Porec dotting the Tuscany-like rolling hills of the area
- The regions best “off the beaten path” farm to table restaurants and rustic farm-based restaurants where we’ll eat amazing, regional cuisine, prepared in age-old fashion
- Visits to incredible Roman ruins, including one of the most well-preserved amphitheaters in the world.
- Tour of one of the area’s finest winery and olive oil farm. Voted the best olive oil producing region in the world by the Flos Olei, The World Guide of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Truffle hunting demonstration in the Motovun area where the largest white truffle in the world was found.
- A boat tour of the dazzling coastline and on-board picnic lunch with traditional music
- Lodging in waterfront Four-Star hotel accommodations in Vrsar
- Informative Jennifer-led cooking class
- Education – ask Author and Professor Jennifer Adler specific nutrition questions to help you on your journey to better health