Need some inspiration? Our individual and group cooking classes show you how creative and empowering preparing food can be. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook interested in new techniques and fresh recipes, our private lessons bring more fun and delicious whole food into your kitchen. All dietary paths are honored, including: meat-lovers, vegetarians, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Cooking Class Details:
- Our classes are 2-2.5 hours long and take place at your home
- Classes are $75/hour + travel time and the cost of food
- Pantry Makeovers and Shopping Tours can be added to any of the cooking classes that we offer
- Please see our packages & pricing (to the right) for details and discounts
Class topics include:
Beauty Foods — Eat the vitamins and minerals you need for vibrant hair, skin & nails.
Re-new You — Re-set your metabolism with food & learn how to boost your metabolic rate daily.
Spice it Up — Boost food flavor & your health with herbal & spice infusions.
Breakfast of Champions — Kick start your metabolism & energy level with whole food breakfasts.
Healing Food — Use the in-kitchen remedies at your fingertips to help heal.
Take Stock — Learn how to stock your pantry with healthy essentials.
Inflammation Away — Treat chronic inflammatory conditions; reduce pain & swelling with food.
Hormone Help — Restore balance & treat PMS, menopause & thyroid imbalance with food.
Snack Smart — Boost your energy and metabolism with the snacks that you choose.
Age Gracefully — Reduce fine lines & increase collagen production with the foods that you eat.
Lovin’ Leftovers — Learn creative and healthy ways to reinvent yesterday’s meals.
Tummy Ease — Say buh-bye to tummy troubles & learn how to restore your digestive health.
Balanced Blood Sugar — Cure cravings, address pre-diabetic/diabetic issues & stabilize your blood sugar with your diet.
Customize Your Own Class — Don’t see the class topic that you’re looking for? We’re happy to customize classes for your specific needs.
We also offer PANTRY MAKEOVERS & GROCERY SHOPPING TOURS:
Great nutrition begins at the grocery store. The food choices that we make in those food-packed and often confusing aisles help create our daily diet and our health. The truth is, in order to cook whole food, nutrient-rich meals you need the necessary ingredients in your kitchen. This is where we come in. Often, what we have on hand is what we end up eating. Learning how to shop smart and stock your pantry with delicious, whole foods is half the battle to improving your diet and your health. Once whole foods are at your fingertips, eating healthy becomes effortless — and restoring your health will begin to happen naturally.
With our Panty Makeovers we’ll show you:
- How to keep your pantry full of foods rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants
- What foods to keep stocked for simple, easy-to-prepare, nutrient-rich meals and
- How to avoid refined, processed foods with artificial ingredients and hydrogenated fats
During your personalized shopping tour:
- We’ll give you the tools you need to make nutritious & economic food decisions everyday.
- We’ll introduce you to delicious new whole food choices, and show you easy ways to bring more nutrient-rich foods into your diet.
- Got questions about how to read labels or the difference between Organic vs. Pesticide/Horomone free? We’ve got answers.
Our shopping tours are tailored to your specific needs and will address any nutritional concerns and questions that you have. We’re here to make whole food grocery shopping stress-free.
For the Ultimate Nutrition Boost, pair our pantry makeover with a shopping tour and cooking class. See our packages and pricing sidebar for more details.
We look forward to whole food shopping, pantry stocking and cooking with you soon!
The Passionate Nutrition Team