We specialize in cooking with local, organic and whole foods
Passionate Nutrition delivers delicious meals to your doorstep.
At Passionate Nutrition we know that food is medicine, which is why all of our personal chefs are trained at Bastyr University’s Nutrition & Culinary Arts program. Our personal chefs prepare delicious meal plans that are specifically tailored to our client’s nutritional needs and tastes. We help individuals and families reach their nutrition goals and transform their health on a cellular level with tasty foods that nourish from the inside out.
Our personal chefs can free up 10-12 hours of your time each week because we take care of all menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, packaging, cleaning and delivery. Imagine a world where your fridge is full of healthy and delicious meals, specifically tailored to you and your family’s needs — and your kitchen is left spotless. We make that dream a reality.
- Customized menus created specifically for you & your family’s nutritional needs
(Meals are delivered to your home in either glass or plastic containers based on your preference.)
- Personalized lunch preparation for children
- Personalized meal preparation for new parents (Gift Certificates Available)
- Dinner Party Catering
- Grocery shopping
- Hand-delivered fresh ingredients
- Whole food meals that are always preservative-free, 99% organic and honor any dietary restrictions
- Labeled meals for easy thawing & reheating
- Your kitchen is always left sparkling clean
How it works:
Our package fees include custom menu planning, grocery shopping for all ingredients, food preparation, cleanup and delivery. Food and packaging fees are charged separately (see below). Services can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Our Step-byStep Process:
- You’ll fill out a questionnaire based on your food preferences.
- We’ll develop a personalized menu just for you and send it to you for approval.
- Your meals are prepared offsite (or at your home) and delivered to your fridge in glass or plastic containers, whichever you prefer.
- Our meal delivery service can happen daily, weekly, bi-weekly — whatever schedule works best for you.
Clients are billed for two sets of containers (plastic or glass); prices vary. These are yours to keep and reuse.
Food is billed separately and directly to the client. Receipts are turned in as part of the invoice. Cost varies depending on the menu, type of diet and quantity of food requested. Average weekly costs vary depending on menu.
**Our personal chefs shop at PCC, Whole Foods, local meat markets and local farmers markets for the highest quality ingredients.
Please note: each entrée includes 4-6 portions. Entrees and sides can be delivered family style or individually packaged, whichever you prefer.
3 different entrees (12-18 portions total): $200 + sides add $50
4 different entrees (16–24 portions total): $275 + sides add $75
5 different entrees (20–30 portions total): $350 + sides add $100
We charge an additional $35/ hour for travel outside our service area, preparing time intensive recipes or time intensive shopping that is outside of the norm.
7-day cancellation notice is required to avoid a $50 cancellation charge. Less than 24-hour cancellation will result in full payment of services.